Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wayne's birthday 2011

My brother, Wayne, has his birthday today (March 15th).



Wayne is the eldest of us, though you probably wouldn't think it if you saw the three of us together and didn't know it, since most people say he looks younger than Carl and I, but he really is the oldest, and today is his birthday.

So, happy birthday Wayne!

P.S. For anyone wondering... The above photo was taken during a camping trip that Mam and Wayne took almost two years ago. Mam did post it on her blog at the time, but I used it since it's pretty much the only photo I have of Wayne on my computer that I haven't already posted on here. Sorry if it's not a particularly good photo.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Happy birthday to young-looking Wayne! :)

AliceKay said...

Happy Birthday wishes going out to Wayne. I hope he has a good one!

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Wayne!!!!

Its a good picture. I hope enjoyed the camping out!

Toriz said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Wayne!

Iggy:
I'm glad it's a good photo! :)


Wayne always enjoys camping trips.