Friday, July 13, 2012

Bluebell The Fairy Guide


“Every time a child gets lost in the woods, the fairies help them find the right path home; being careful not to let any grown ups see them, of course. But when Bluebell the fairy comes across a blind girl lost in the woods, she has a new challenge on her hands. Just pointing the way isn’t going to be enough this time. Can Bluebell find a way to show the little girl which path to take to get home? Or is this one child the fairies can’t help?”

Those are the front cover and the synopsis for “Bluebell The Fairy Guide” – my latest book. It’s a short story, which I published via Smashwords just this morning.

I've tried to combine my love of fairies with my knowledge of how scary it can be to be lost - especially when you're blind - to give the old "lost child" story a new twist.  So, if you enjoy fairy stories and fairy tales, then you might enjoy this story; I certainly hope so anyway!

The direct link for it on Smashwords – if you’re interested in grabbing a copy – is https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/204414

8 comments:

laurie said...

I am in awe of your talent, I really am, you are an inspiration to me, this sounds like a most interesting and delightful book.

Intense Guy said...

I bought the book... :)

Deanna said...

You are awesome Tori!!!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Love the cover art and the title. Will take a look-see soon!

Toriz said...

Laurie:
*Blushes* Thanks! And, if you decide to grab a copy, I hope you enjoy it!

Iggy:
Thanks! Hope you enjoy reading it! :)

Deanna:
Thanks! *Blushes*

Mags:
Thanks; glad you like the cover art... My Dad did it. He's doing the cover for my next book too. Anyway, when you chec it out, I hope you enjoy it! :)

Jeanie said...

Tori, I can't tell you how much I admire your writing ability and being able to stick with and complete. It sounds just "enchanting!"

AliceKay said...

Sounds like a nice story, Tori. :)

Toriz said...

Jeanie:
*Blushes* Thanks! Well, if you decide to check out this - or either of my other books - I hope you enjoy it! :)

AK:
Thanks; if you grab a copy, I hope you enjoy it!