Monday, February 05, 2007

Ace and Streams

I'm meant to be asleep, but I can't sleep so I thought I'd pop in and do a blog. Especially since I never got a chance to post a message earlier to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ace (Kerry's cat). Who turned 11 yesterday (February 4th 2007). I hope Kerry got him something nice for his birthday.

I resigned from the stream team at The Wolven yesterday. I have really enjoyed streaming but I just don't seem to have enough hours in my day to do everything and I decided it would be best to quit while I'm ahead. I know, I know, just a few months ago I was moaning I had nothing to do, wasn't I? But everyone seems to have stepped up and given me things to do and it's gotten to the stage where I just can't handle it all. I mean, through last month the only difference in my playlists was that I shuffled the songs so they were in a different order because I quite simply didn't have the time to make playlists. I will still be listening to other streamers - I'm listening to Cry4Freedom right now in fact - I just wont be streaming myself any more.

Anyway, I'm going to let this do for now.

Tori

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Poor Ace we always forget him now
I feel so horrible now! We didn't get him anything but hey we stopped the dog from chasing him!

Your streams will be missed!

Anonymous said...

Stopping the dog from chasing him is a birthday present in itself isn't it? LOL!

AliceKay said...

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to hear you on your stream, Tori. I tuned in last week after I closed out my Sunday stream and saw your name on the stream title, but it was your last tune. :( Maybe someday soon you'll want to try it again. *hugs*

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well how sad that you have given up your stream , but yes you are a very busy little person , and as ak said " lets hope you try it again some day " .

grandma x