OK, firstly - some Harry Potter info for any and all of you who are awaiting the release of movie 5 and book 7 - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix (movie 5) is due to be in cinemas around the world on Friday July 13th 2007! I've seen the trailor (on the official site) and it looks like it's going to be totally awesome!!! And the 7th and final book - to be called "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" - is due for release on July 21st 2007. Of course, if you get updates from the Harry Potter site as Kelly and I both do, then you'll already known this information!The next thing I want to make sure you know is that my weigh-in day has had to be changed to a Wednesday. Also, I will be weighing on different scales to what I have been weighing on because we are fed up of the scales in town not working, so, we decided to invest in some that we keep at my parents' house (since a: both Mam and Nan weigh too, and b: I can't see what they say when I'm stood on them because the screen is too far away, lol!) So, I will be posting my weekly weigh-in thing on a Wednesday from now on. Also, I weighed on those just after I weighed on the ones in town (which worked last week but were out of order again this week) and they made me about 3 lb heavier than the ones in town (the new ones said I was 16 stone & 1/4 of a lb).
Anyway... moving on!
I think my Grandma is enjoying playing World Of Warcraft and now sees why it is that I kept getting engrossed in the game. And what makes me think that? Well, basically because since she started playing on the game she has bearly been on the blogs. And, I had to text her to get her off the game and into the chat room for Kerry's country stream on Sunday. LOL! But it's ok Grandma, I COMPLETELY understand!
I'm completely disgusted with Talk Talk. Why? Because among my mail on Monday was a letter. And not just any letter. It was a letter from a debt collection agency saying that Talk Talk had been in touch with them and if I didn't pay them by the end of February then I was being taken to court. The amount... £46! I have two reasons for being disgusted at this. 1: I only recieved the bill for this amount about a week ago for fuck sake! 2: We have just spent the past couple of weeks on the phone to them and had told them to send us a bill and we will pay it. I mean, how the hell am I meant to pay a bloody bill if I don't know how much I'm meant to fucking pay??? So, I was planning on calling them when I went up to my parents' place to do a dungeon run with Dad, Kelly and Mam yesterday (Tuesday) to give them a mouthful. But, they got lucky. Why? Because someone from the debt collection agency called me on Tuesday morning (before I'd left for town) and asked why I hadn't paid. So, I told them about all the shit I'd had from Talk Talk and told them that I don't have the money for the bill until the 6th of March because I get my main money the start of each month and work out what I can and can't spend when that comes in (which is true, I really do that). So, the guy I spoke to agreed to put a hold on "any legal action" until after that date. I have to call them - them being the debt collection agency - on the number on the letter on the 6th of March and pay with my card. BUT, if I haven't paid by midnight on that date, I'm being taken to court. How fucking stupid is this world becoming??? Don't people care about anything but their damn money??? What ever happened to the whole "love thy neighbour" stuff? Which - regardless of it's phrasing - is 'menat to be' the foundation and basis for not only every religion in existance, but also survival in this and any country. Some people need to be reminded of this big time! In the words of Sandi Thom "I was born too late, in a world that doesn't care!"
And speaking of people not caring... I haven't told you what happened to my poor little man the other day! I'm talking about Kero, of course. What happened was, Mam and I decided to take a walk to the store because she needed some smokes. It was getting dark and we don't normally go out after dark - at least, Kero and I don't - unless it's just into the yard. Anyway, we were walking along by the river and had just crossed the bridge to go up to the road (the bridge where you and I turned around when we took Kero and Jayde along the river, Grandma) and I clipped Kero back on his lead because I wont let him off the lead anywhere near a road. Anyway, next thing we know this guy comes RUNNING along the path... KICKED Kero across the path (he landed the opposite side of the path in the mud) and just keeps right on running. Not even a "sorry" or anything!!! He never even slowed his pace slightly!!! Mam had to carry Kero for a while to calm him down because it scared the poor thing. When I took him out yesterday - to the park, which is the opposite direction - he wouldn't go any further than a foot from me. Even when he saw some doggy friends he was NOT leaving his Mami's side! Poor little guy! Of course, we checked him out as soon as it happened and he was fine. The guy was lucky he'd gone before I had a chance to finish checking Kero though or he'd have had my fist in his face!!! Now, I can understand the initial accident happening. I mean, as I already mentioned, it WAS getting dark... it's the fact that he never even slowed his pace slightly or said "sorry" or anything that made me so angry. Besides, "I" - with my poor eyesight - had been able to easily see Kero to clip his lead on him (literally a few seconds before) so surely someone who can see well enough to feel it is wise to run down a path in the dark should have seen him? And had I been a few seconds slower clipping his lead on then "I" might have been kicked to because I was bend down clipping him onto his lead in the exact spot where he was stood when he was kicked! Appart from his clingyness Monday night after it happened and Tuesday morning though he seems fine. Wayne had him while Kelly and I were at my parents' place last night and had no trouble getting him to go out. In fact, at this very minute, Kero is on the floor beside me happily playing with a new toy (a soft dumbell with a squeaker in it) that I got him from ebay. And he just got as excited as he always does when I said I was going to take him "walkies" in a minute!
So, anyway. I've got to go get dressed, walk Kero and then see about going for the bus to go up to get weighed and have lunch up at my parents' place.
Tori
3 comments:
I can't believe how mean that man was, to kick a dog and not even stop or realize what he did. I sure am glad Kero is ok, though.
I'm reading The Half Blood Prince finally. I don't have anyone close enough to me to borrow the book from, so I had a co-worker who lives in my same town check it out from the library so I could read it.
I can't believe someone would kick a dog and not even stop! What if it was a child would he do the same?
We - Mam and I - were shocked and disgusted that it happened. I've never even heard of something like that happening around here before. Kero and I have walked in the same area since he was about 4 months old (he will be 3 years old in May) and NOT ONCE have we EVER had a problem. I mean, there was the time when Mam, Grandma and I had Willow, Jayde and Kero at the park and a rottie went for Willow and the owner offered no assistance in getting it away from her, but that's it.
Post a Comment