Well, it's offical... my snow is all gone. Actually, it started to melt Friday night and was almost gone by Saturday morning. By Sunday morning it was completely gone and had been replaced by, yep, you guessed it... RAIN! And, guess what? The forecast is for rain all week. Big shock! NOT!!!I've spent most of the weekend playing on World Of Warcraft. It's been too wet to go out - though Kelly, Kero and I did take a nice walk yesterday when it was dry for a short while - so I couldn't really go anywhere, and I didn't really feel like doing much anyway.
I was up when Name That Tune was on Satrday Night (Sunday morning to me) but I didn't go play because I didn't feel like socialising at the time. I went to Kerry's country stream Sunday but didn't do much talking because I still didn't feel like talking much.
Anyway, I've not really got much else to say today, so, I'm going to end this now and see about getting sorted for bed.
Tori
5 comments:
Well Tori you must have been feeling a bit out of sorts but buck up every day is a lovely day that what you have to think to keep going and cram in as much as you can.
oh sorry love that you havent been feeling to good , but hey-ho dont fret cos all your lovely snow has can , we still love you on here .
cheer up my little lamb .
grandma xx
Sorry you haven't felt like talking or socializing. I hope you feel up to your 'ole self real soon. *hugs*
Btw, I think I made Cry4Freedom sweat a little before he won the tie breaker with me for NTT. *winks*
Oops...forgot to tell you...our weather forecast is for 8 to 14 inches of snow beginning this afternoon and going into tomorrow. :( Want some? You can have it.
Thanks all.
Yes please AK! LOL
Post a Comment