Friday, February 23, 2007

Where is everyone???

Is everyone but me watching Idol? LOL! Seriously, almost every blog seems to have a list of who's best and who the people don't like. LOL! Even if I wanted to watch it I couldn't though, because I'm still waiting to be able to use my phone to call and get the Sky digital fixed. Grrrrr! But I wouldn't be watching it even if the Sky worked because the only time I ever watched anything like that was when I was in hospital and it was watch that or sit there twiddling my thumbs like a prat.

Finally got Zararose - my main character on World Of Warcraft - up to level 30. Might not seem like a big deal to most. Especially since most of the family have characters who are like level 40 + (Kelly and Dad even have some around level 60) but it's a big deal for me. After all, the furthest I ever got a character before - meaning my first one who got deleted because we weren't playing on that realm any more - was to level 23 and now Zararose is level 30. Actually, she's about 3/4 of the way through level 30, so, it wont be long before she's 31!!!

As I said the other day, I went on a dungeon run with Dad, Kelly and Mam on Tuesday evening and got some quests done. I was meant to be doing The Stockades with Dad and Kelly (and I think Mam too) Wednesday night but I wasn't feeling 100% and since I'd forgotten we were doing it I made myself a herbal tea so I'd sleep. Just after I'd drank it, Dad calls and asks how long I'll be before I'm ready to do The Stockades. Poor Dad had portalled Sue (his main character on the realm I have Zararose on) to The Stockades to help me and what do I do? I go to bed. Oops! If I hadn't drank the tea I would have stayed up, despite how crappy I felt, but I was getting sleepy when he called so it was too late. And, besides, I must have needed the sleep because I slept for something like 10 & 1/2 hours straight! Still haven't gotten my quests at The Stockades done though. LOL! Although, Kelly helped me do some elsewhere yesterday.

Tori

3 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Not everyone, but certainly a fair amount of us in the U.S. are watching American Idol. You can't deny that it is a major stepping stone for singers, and a way for them to get recognized. The success of the past Idol winners says it all.

Anonymous said...

I know not everyone's watching it too. And yes, I agree that it is a majour stepping stone for singers and a way for them to get recognised. I also agree that it has turned out some amazing singers. When I said about not watching "stuff like that" I meant that I don't usually watch stuff that will be on every week without fail at a certain time and if you miss last week's then you might have missed something imporatnt. I don't like to arrange stuff around TV. That's all I was trying to say.

And, anyway, I WAS going to watch it this time (since everyone else seemed to be planning on doing so) but I can't because the TV wont work. So, to be honest, more than anything I was annoyed that I was actually interested in watching something that wasn't a cartoon and I can't watch it!

Kerry said...

Major stepping stone omg! Fantasia is going to be on Broadway !!! didn't like her but dayum she's one lucky chick!

Missing some of the beginning shows really won't affect much I don't think. I didn't watch last weeks or the weeks before, and really until they've picked their top 12 or 10 whichever it is you haven't missed anything. Picking someone now who may not even make it to the top 12 can really put a damper on the season LOL So you've got a couple weeks before you need to tune in if you want LOL