Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Happy Halloween to you too hun. Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hope you had a great Halloween and Kero got lots of treats!
Thanks both... We did have a fun Halloween. :)And, Iggy... Kero always gets loads of treats. LOL!
Happy Halloween and Blessed Samhain to you, Tori, Kelly & Kero! Remember, no chocolates for that cute puppy!
Thanks Punkn. :)Yeah, I know... Dogs aren't allowed chocolate.Don't worry, Kero doesn't get chocolate. Besides, I think he enjoyed the stuff he got last night a lot more than he'd have enjoyed the chocolate anyway. LOL!
BOOOOOooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!! Be safe..x
And a "Booooooooo!" to you too! ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Halloween to you too hun. Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hope you had a great Halloween and Kero got lots of treats!
Thanks both... We did have a fun Halloween. :)
And, Iggy... Kero always gets loads of treats. LOL!
Happy Halloween and Blessed Samhain to you, Tori, Kelly & Kero! Remember, no chocolates for that cute puppy!
Thanks Punkn. :)
Yeah, I know... Dogs aren't allowed chocolate.
Don't worry, Kero doesn't get chocolate. Besides, I think he enjoyed the stuff he got last night a lot more than he'd have enjoyed the chocolate anyway. LOL!
BOOOOOooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!
Be safe..
x
And a "Booooooooo!" to you too! ;)
Post a Comment