Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Ummm, NOTHING LOL!
I am glad you are back :)
I'm thankful for my family and friends. Without them, life would be very boring and lonely.
01) dittos Chicago....very good answer02) I am thankful for everyday that I wake up, get vertical and am still breathing. Many people aren't quite that lucky.
I ditto what both chicagolady and ladystyx have said.
I'm thankful for the smiles and laughter shared amongst friends.I'm thankful you (and I) are healing and on the mend.
Kaylee:I'm surprised at your answer. I'd have thought that you - of all people - would be thankful you're still around for another day.Chicago, Styxie, AK & Iggy:Great answers. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ummm, NOTHING LOL!
I am glad you are back :)
I'm thankful for my family and friends. Without them, life would be very boring and lonely.
01) dittos Chicago....very good answer
02) I am thankful for everyday that I wake up, get vertical and am still breathing. Many people aren't quite that lucky.
I ditto what both chicagolady and ladystyx have said.
I'm thankful for the smiles and laughter shared amongst friends.
I'm thankful you (and I) are healing and on the mend.
Kaylee:
I'm surprised at your answer. I'd have thought that you - of all people - would be thankful you're still around for another day.
Chicago, Styxie, AK & Iggy:
Great answers. :)
Post a Comment