Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
It said I'm Summer, outgoing, flirty, friendly...NO WAY! That results was SO not me.
Hmm. I'll have to look into this! I would imagine that I would be winter. Rather cool. Kind of snow flaky. But will see what the quiz has to say. D
Chicago:Well, some of it's right... You're definately friendly. :)
Donnetta:Well, if you do the quiz you'll know for sure. :)
Sounds like the quiz has got you exactly right Tori!
Iggy:Well, I'm not sure about the smart bit. But other than that I think it's right. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It said I'm Summer, outgoing, flirty, friendly...NO WAY! That results was SO not me.
Hmm. I'll have to look into this! I would imagine that I would be winter. Rather cool. Kind of snow flaky. But will see what the quiz has to say. D
Chicago:
Well, some of it's right... You're definately friendly. :)
Donnetta:
Well, if you do the quiz you'll know for sure. :)
Sounds like the quiz has got you exactly right Tori!
Iggy:
Well, I'm not sure about the smart bit. But other than that I think it's right. :)
Post a Comment