Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Me too Tori - Hermione for me.
I got Hermione too, we are peas in a pod.
LMAO I'm Dudley! I think I need a do-over!
LOL Chicago!
I was a Ron.Could be worse. I was kinda hoping for Dumbledore!
Jess:Ah, Ron's alright. Like you said, it could have been worse!
I ended up with Ginny Weasley this time around. That's cool though as I like her character.
Yes, Ginny is cool. :)
No matter what quiz I take I always get Hermione.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Me too Tori - Hermione for me.
I got Hermione too, we are peas in a pod.
LMAO I'm Dudley! I think I need a do-over!
LOL Chicago!
I was a Ron.
Could be worse. I was kinda hoping for Dumbledore!
Jess:
Ah, Ron's alright. Like you said, it could have been worse!
I ended up with Ginny Weasley this time around. That's cool though as I like her character.
Yes, Ginny is cool. :)
No matter what quiz I take I always get Hermione.
Post a Comment