A company was doing a survey of the passwords used on their system. During this surveey they noticed that one of their employees - a blonde - had the following password:
mickeyminniehuiedeweylouiedonalddaisygoofy
Out of curiosity, they asked the blonde, "why do you have a password that long?"
To which the blonde replied, "well, you said it should be at least eight characters long."
5 comments:
That's a good one! I hadn't heard that one before.
LOL!
Hmm... Is Tori as silly as this blonde woman? :)
Chicago:
I heard it on the radio the other day and thought it was funny, so I decided to share it on my blog. Glad you enjoyed it. :)
Iggy:
Nope, I'm not quite that daft... Close, perhaps, but not quite that bad. ;)
OMG. Now I gotta go change all my passwrods. I dunno if I KNOW another 8 characters!! *sigh*
LOL @ Styxie
Post a Comment