Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I will... Honest!
I will catch up on all your blog posts, honest! It's just that I haven't really even had the computer on much over the past few days (the posts for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were set up last week). Anyway, because of this I haven't visited anyone's blog. Sorry.
I've almost finished the blanket, so I want to do that before I do too much on the computer. I should be done in the next couple of days. When I'm done Kelly will take a photo and I'll post it for you. I'll also be sorting a post with photos of Kero we took on his birthday. Will post them and catch up on your blogs soon... Honest!
Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)
Tori
Topic(s):
Computers And Internet,
Day To Day Life,
Family,
Knitting,
Pets,
Saying Sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looking forward to seeing the finished product. :)
Me too... am looking forward to seeing the picture - blogs can wait! hugzzzzz
:)
I was a pick me up to see something from you today.
*Hugs*
And here I thought I was the one who was way behind in reading blogs. :)
I have to limit my time on the computer or I would never get anything done.
Can't wait!
Thanks for the comments all. *Hugs*
Blanket is done... Post is being published Tuesday (I set it up just now).
Post a Comment