I did pick the colours though... And I supplied the wool. Well, supplied it from the stack I got given by Eleri. But it was still my wool. LOL! Anyway, we're going to give it to someone as a joint present from the three of us at Christmas. Yeah, I know, I used the "c" word. But I can't help it. Most items being made now are going to be Christmas presents, so I don't have a choice. I'm not going to name the person it's for though, because that person sometimes stops by and reads my blog. Not often, but I don't want to take the chance that this will be one of the times, and that that person will then know it will be them recieving the blanket.
Tori
Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
A blanket
I'm posting this separately from my craft update, because I didn't really do it. Mam and I sort of started it off, but most of it was done by my Nan... The one who lives with my Mam, my Dad, and my brother, Wayne.
I did pick the colours though... And I supplied the wool. Well, supplied it from the stack I got given by Eleri. But it was still my wool. LOL! Anyway, we're going to give it to someone as a joint present from the three of us at Christmas. Yeah, I know, I used the "c" word. But I can't help it. Most items being made now are going to be Christmas presents, so I don't have a choice. I'm not going to name the person it's for though, because that person sometimes stops by and reads my blog. Not often, but I don't want to take the chance that this will be one of the times, and that that person will then know it will be them recieving the blanket.
Tori
I did pick the colours though... And I supplied the wool. Well, supplied it from the stack I got given by Eleri. But it was still my wool. LOL! Anyway, we're going to give it to someone as a joint present from the three of us at Christmas. Yeah, I know, I used the "c" word. But I can't help it. Most items being made now are going to be Christmas presents, so I don't have a choice. I'm not going to name the person it's for though, because that person sometimes stops by and reads my blog. Not often, but I don't want to take the chance that this will be one of the times, and that that person will then know it will be them recieving the blanket.
Tori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You picked very vivid and splendid colors. Thats a very nice blanket. :)
The recipient will enjoy getting a warm, practical, handmade gift of love this Christmas.
I love the colors! Very pretty. :)
Yes, the colors work well together. Nice blanket. :)
Beautiful!!!! I wish I was talented enough at something that can be made for Christmas. Homemade gifts are so much more special than anything you can buy.
Well seeing as I stop by everyday its obviously not for me LOL
I love the colours, and it looks right proper warm and snugly....
x
I love the colors they are very bright and lively. Whoever you are giving that to is going to be very happy.
Anybody would be thrilled to get that blanket. The colors are as Iggy said... vivid and spendid!
Very pretty!
It's gorgeous!
Haha, you better quit it with all of these christmas presents!!!
The colors are brilliant.
Glad you all like it.
Jessica:
Sorry, but I want to make at least some presents by hand, and I have a large family. All being well there will be eight of us there on the day, not to mention people I buy/make for who wont be there.
Post a Comment