Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Wayne looks deep in thought. I'm glad you're having these pictures taken of your family. (psst...it's snowing outside my place right now. want it?)
Are you resting from all the Dungeons and Dragons? :) You and Wayne both look lost in the thought.
I was thinking the same thing AK and Iggy said - you both look like you are in deep contemplation - like you are solving the world's problems!Nice share!
We probably were lost in thought. The three of us - my other brother, Carl, as well as Wayne and I - are known for having our heads in the clouds. ;)AK:Sure! I could go for some snow... Send it over! :)
You always look happy in your pictures Tori! Always smiling. :)
Very nice pic!*perks* did someone say snow???
Lovely photo, even though you both look like your away with the fairies...x
Barb:Thanks.Styxie:Yeah, some people have snow already... Lucky, aren't they?Toasty:Ah, I'm always away with the fairies! I wouldn't worry about it. ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wayne looks deep in thought. I'm glad you're having these pictures taken of your family.
(psst...it's snowing outside my place right now. want it?)
Are you resting from all the Dungeons and Dragons?
:) You and Wayne both look lost in the thought.
I was thinking the same thing AK and Iggy said - you both look like you are in deep contemplation - like you are solving the world's problems!
Nice share!
We probably were lost in thought. The three of us - my other brother, Carl, as well as Wayne and I - are known for having our heads in the clouds. ;)
AK:
Sure! I could go for some snow... Send it over! :)
You always look happy in your pictures Tori! Always smiling. :)
Very nice pic!
*perks* did someone say snow???
Lovely photo, even though you both look like your away with the fairies...
x
Barb:
Thanks.
Styxie:
Yeah, some people have snow already... Lucky, aren't they?
Toasty:
Ah, I'm always away with the fairies! I wouldn't worry about it. ;)
Post a Comment