"During her son's college graduation, Jane hooks up with her ex-husband, Jake, who's married to a younger woman. As if being your ex's mistress isn't tough enough, Jane also finds herself drawn to Adam, a smitten architect."
(Above taken from here).
This was a pretty good movie, with some quite funny parts. Definately not one to watch with the kids or grandkids around though, because it definately deserves the "R" rating imdb gives it.
8 comments:
When I was flipping thru the channels a weekend or two ago, I came across this movie on HBO or Cinemax. I watched part of it, but I don't think I watched the end. Can't even remember now. (crs...lol) Yes, definitely an "R" rated movie.
Haven't seen this one yet, but it is on my long Netflix queue. I'll cover Karma's eyes. ;)
AK:
Did you enjoy what you watched of it?
Rita:
Good call... Don't want the innocent little kitty seeing things like this! ;)
This is one of the few movies I've seen. We really enjoyed it. It is definitely not for the young ones though!
What I saw was okay.
Deanna:
I definately agree!
AK:
Fair enough.
I think I'll skip this movie... I'm an impressionable guy even if I aint a young un.
Iggy:
I'm sure you've seen worse. ;)
Post a Comment