Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Same to you. It's not new years yet over here, but will be in a few more hours. I'm thinking positive for a wonderful year ahead! :)
Happy New Year, Tori! We still have a little over an hour here before the new year hits. I have a bottle of sparkling grape juice chilling in the fridge so Terri and I can toast in the new year. :)
Happy happy happy NEW YEAR!!!!!its now one - one - oney one!!!:)Hope the new year brings you challenges that excite you and bring you much satisfaction - love and laughter and memories to cheerish.
Thank you, Tori. The same to you. I hope 2011 brings you and your family everything wonderful!
Thanks all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Same to you. It's not new years yet over here, but will be in a few more hours. I'm thinking positive for a wonderful year ahead! :)
Happy New Year, Tori! We still have a little over an hour here before the new year hits. I have a bottle of sparkling grape juice chilling in the fridge so Terri and I can toast in the new year. :)
Happy happy happy NEW YEAR!!!!!
its now one - one - oney one!!!
:)
Hope the new year brings you challenges that excite you and bring you much satisfaction - love and laughter and memories to cheerish.
Thank you, Tori. The same to you. I hope 2011 brings you and your family everything wonderful!
Thanks all!
Post a Comment