Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Did I forget your birthday?
I did my best to say, "happy birthday," to people on the day this past month, but if I don't have your birthday then I would have missed it. So, if I did... Sorry, and consider a belated happy birthday wish sent out to you! The same goes for future birthday wishes. If I don't at least give your birthday a brief mention on my blog, it's because I didn't know your birthday was happening, but I still hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Topic(s):
Birthdays And Anniversaries,
Saying Sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm terrible about remembering birthdays, so usually don't do it a lot - I figure nobody will get their feelings hurt if practically nobody else gets a Happy Birthday wish on my blog! Crazy thinking, I know...
Anyway Happy Birthday to everyone. You know who you are.
Deanna:
That's one way around it! LOL! ;)
You remind me of my grandmother, Tori... She always remembered everyone's birthday and sent 30-40 cards out every year. She was always looking for the perfect cards.
My grandfather had no involvement at all (except to pay for the stamps!) and never remembered when anyone's birthday was...
I am trying hard to just remember my niece and nephew's and not doing to well at that!
Happy birthday to youse guys and gals that had birthdays recently!
Iggy:
I just like my friends and family to know that I remember them on their birthdays... Whether I just put up a quick message on my blog, send them something, or whatever!
I was always absolutely pathetic at remembering birthdays (except Dagan's). I have tried to improve these past few years, but my success is questionable with sending out cards. Remembering to say anything on my blog--hopeless. I don't know if I have even mentioned when Dagan and Leah's birthdays are but maybe once in all the years I've had my blog. I always admired people who remembered, so I have been trying harder. ;)
Rita:
Remembering Dagan's is most important in my opinion!
Post a Comment