A very happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends; or anyone who isn't American but is celebrating Thanksgiving today, for whatever reason that may be.
Mags: I don't celebrate it really either. Well, I guess I do if Mabon counts, and we do give some kind of an acknowledgement of Canadian Thanksgiving because of Kelly, but... Anyway, when it comes to American Thanksgiving I just acknowledge it so as to take a moment to tell my friends I hope they're having a great day. And, I agree... Any excuse for a bit of happiness! :)
7 comments:
Thank you very much Tori!
Thanks, Tori! I hope you have a wonderful day, too. Any day is a good day to be thankful, right? :):)
I don't quite celebrate Thanksgiving, but hey, I'm always up for a bit of happiness ;-)
Thanks Tori! It was a nice day! I hope yours was just as nice too!
betty
Thanks, Tori. Ours was certainly different this year.
Thank you Tori!!!
*Hugs!*
You're all welcome! :)
Mags:
I don't celebrate it really either. Well, I guess I do if Mabon counts, and we do give some kind of an acknowledgement of Canadian Thanksgiving because of Kelly, but... Anyway, when it comes to American Thanksgiving I just acknowledge it so as to take a moment to tell my friends I hope they're having a great day. And, I agree... Any excuse for a bit of happiness! :)
Post a Comment