"What Mami?"
Oh... I get it now...
Mami thought you guys would like to see the new tags I had made for me the other day (and I'm just so cute that how could you not want more photos of me in general?)
OK, here are my new tags:
I have three; one with the home phone number on for our new home, one with Mami's mobile phone number on, and one with the phone number for the house where Dadci and Nani live, because Mami thought - since their details are my emergency second contact details on my microchip - it would be a good idea to have their number on my collar too. I did already have a tag with that number on, but Mami figured it would be best to replace all my tags at the same time. I don't understand why, personally, but there you go; you humans really confuse me sometimes, do you know that? Anyway, all three tags have my name on them, so one way or another people will know who I am and be able to get me home safely if I get lost; that's what Mami said anyway.
Right, I have to go now... A dog's life is a busy one!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
10 comments:
Your Mami loves you very much,Kero, she just is taking all precautions to make sure you come home safely if you ever get lost!
betty
Nice tags!
You can never really understand everything humans do.
Love, Karma
Oh Kero, you are so adorable! Hugs to you and your mami.
You wear your new tags well. :) And you know what? Someone must really love you if you get to wear three tags. :)
Wow.. three tags!! You better be careful of you want be able to lift your neck up from the weight of those tags...
Smiles - agrees with the others... yes... someone loves you very much Kero and doesn't want you to ever be lost.
Kero said...
Betty:
Yes, that's what she says too.
Karma:
You're telling me; humans are strange!
Mina:
Thank you!
AK:
Thanks; yes, that's true!
Iggy:
It's OK, they're really light.
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
Lovely, Kero, I'm happy you took time out of your busy doggy life to share your tags with us. They are precious and very practical, and you are adorable!
I'm thinking I needs some tags like yours, you handsome devil you...
Kero, you look very handsome! Great new tags! You Mami did you proud!
lots of Pats and hugs,
Susan
Kero said...
Mags:
Thank you!
Deanna:
Thank you; you should get some!
Susan:
Thank you, and thank you for the pats and hugs too!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
Post a Comment