Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Happy birthday Jacob Blackmon
Today is the birthday of one of my friends and cover artists.
He did the cover for my latest book "Goodies For Grandmother" actually, and is working on the cover for another book I'm working on.
I have it on good authority that he's an amazing artist.
His name is Jacob Blackmon.
I added his last name to make sure nobody gets confused about whether I'm talking about Jacob the degu. Yes, that has happened a few times, LOL!
Anyway, happy birthday Jacob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday to Jacob!
And yes, he is a talented artist!
Iggy:
I have it on good authority that you are too! :)
Post a Comment