Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Excellent interview! And yes, marketing is difficult.I wonder how J. K Rowling's got started in that area?
Iggy:Glad you enjoyed the interview! :)Traditionally published authors have a little help with marketing from the publisher, so in J K Rowling's case her publisher would have gotten her started with marketing.
That was a really good interview! I hope it helps you with marketing a bit. ;)
Rita:Thanks; me too! It can't hurt to try, right? ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Excellent interview! And yes, marketing is difficult.
I wonder how J. K Rowling's got started in that area?
Iggy:
Glad you enjoyed the interview! :)
Traditionally published authors have a little help with marketing from the publisher, so in J K Rowling's case her publisher would have gotten her started with marketing.
That was a really good interview! I hope it helps you with marketing a bit. ;)
Rita:
Thanks; me too! It can't hurt to try, right? ;)
Post a Comment