Not the Rita I had an interview with, but my blog friend Rita, who posts at Soul Comfort's Corner and is the human slave of an entertaining and lovable kitty named Karma.
I was still sick, but it was a good birthday! Thanks, Tori!! I'm just dealing with the tail end of it now that won't let go. Some people say it has hung on for a couple weeks--awk! But feeling a lot better than I did. :):)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Rita!!
(I hope she had a happy one!)
:)
Iggy:
I hope she did too!
I was still sick, but it was a good birthday!
Thanks, Tori!! I'm just dealing with the tail end of it now that won't let go. Some people say it has hung on for a couple weeks--awk! But feeling a lot better than I did. :):)
Rita:
You're welcome! I'm glad it was a great birthday despite you being sick; hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment