We did our Valentine's celebrations late this year. They happened after I was back from Wales. We didn't do much even then though... Just ate Pizza. Pizza Hut delivers where we are, so we had Pizza Hut pizza... I love Pizza Hut pizza!
Kelly got me a late Valentine's gift though, which is the reason I'm writing this post.
The gift was this Timber Wolf teddy:
I've named him Okami, which is Japenese for wolf (or a Japenese name that means wolf... It's one of the two... That kind of thing is a grey area when you're not familiar with more than the odd word of a language).

6 comments:
How cute! :)
I like the name, too.
Thanks, Rita! :)
Aw... that's a cute wolf!
Iggy:
Thanks... I agree! :)
Okami is adorable -- and what's not to love about Pizza Hut? Sounds mighty good to me!
Thanks, Jeanie!
Post a Comment