Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.
A couple of weeks back, I got a new toy from the petstore place. I always get something when we go there. Sometimes a treat, sometimes a toy, sometimes both. Great, isn't it? An outing, and something to enjoy when I get home!
This particular time it was a toy, and the toy was a thing the humans say is a warthog, which is cuddly and squeaky. Although, Mummy says real warthogs aren't cuddly or squeaky. Whatever!
Anyway, I thought you'd like to see it, so here are a couple of photos taken when Mummy was giving it to me:
Lots of licks,
Lilie
4 comments:
I don't think real warthogs are quite that cute, either. Enjoy your new toy! :)
Rita:
Thanks... I have been enjoying it!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
The warthog is almost as big as Lilie. But not QUITE as cute!
Jeanie:
True on both counts! ;)
Post a Comment