#MusicMonday: Dixie Chicks - Tonight the heartache's on me
My favourite song by The Dixie Chicks is "Tonight The Heartache's On Me" - it's a song I've liked since I was in my teens. So, here it is for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!
Oh, I forgot about this one. I like a lot of their music. I think Traveling Soldier and Earl Had To Die are my favorites, though. Sadly, I don't think they ever fully recovered from all of the fallout after they said something negative about George W. Bush. I really, really liked their comeback song, Not Ready To Make Nice, too.
6 comments:
I'm not sure if I've ever heard them before. They sound typical country, that's for sure. :)
Rita:
Yes, definitely typical country. :)
You don't hear much from them. At least, I haven't heard much from them. Still, I've enjoyed what I've heard.
I like them and haven't heard much from/about them in awhile. Thanks for sharing it!
Jeanie:
You're very welcome! :)
Oh, I forgot about this one. I like a lot of their music. I think Traveling Soldier and Earl Had To Die are my favorites, though. Sadly, I don't think they ever fully recovered from all of the fallout after they said something negative about George W. Bush. I really, really liked their comeback song, Not Ready To Make Nice, too.
Danielle:
Yeah, they have a lot of great songs. I think you're right about them not fully recovering from that. Sad when things like that happen.
Post a Comment