Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
It's fun to think of Donny as the Puppy Love guy -- and then later as the actor/entertainer he grew up to be! Good memories!
Jeanie:Yeah, I bet.
Obviously much older than you--LOL! I only knew it as sung by Paul Anka:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtwI2poXXg
Rita:Also a good version. Although, I do have to admit Donny is the one who comes to mind when I think of the song. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's fun to think of Donny as the Puppy Love guy -- and then later as the actor/entertainer he grew up to be! Good memories!
Jeanie:
Yeah, I bet.
Obviously much older than you--LOL! I only knew it as sung by Paul Anka:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtwI2poXXg
Rita:
Also a good version. Although, I do have to admit Donny is the one who comes to mind when I think of the song. ;)
Post a Comment