Hi everyone. This is Mollie the chinchilla.
I don't really have much to say, to be honest. I mean, nothing exciting has happened to me lately. But I thought I'd check in, and let you know I'm doing OK. You know... Just in case you were wondering.
Actually, I'm doing a lot better in this cage all by myself than the human caretakers expected me to do.
They thought I'd be all miserable, but I'm happily playing, enjoying sand baths, eating well, and that kind of thing. I've even started coming to the front of the cage to greet the Mummy human when she brings me my nibbles, and letting her pet me for a few moments. Not for long though, because I need to get to the nibbles, after all. But she seems to like it, and I have to admit I kind of like it too. That bit of attention at nibbles time is enough for me though. I'm happy to play my myself the rest of the time. Well, when I'm not napping, or watching NCIS, CSI, or whatever else is on TV for me to watch.
Squeak soon,
Mollie
2 comments:
I'm glad you are doing so well by yourself. Nothing happening can be a really good thing. ;)
Rita:
Thanks, and that's true!
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Post a Comment