Hi everyone. This is Joshua the degu.
The Easter Bunny came to visit on the weekend.
I tell you, that rabbit is as sneaky as Santa Paws. We never see him. But he leaves us good nibbles, which is nice of him.
This year he actually found some special pet friendly dandelion eggs, which he left three of: one each for me and my chinchilla sister, Mollie, and a third for us to share. The Mummy human says it's because of the human we call Nana that he left that extra one for us to share. I'm not sure how that works, but there you go. That's what she says.
The Mummy human says it's very important that I reassure everyone reading this that the eggs are most definitely not made of chocolate, nor do they include any chocolate in the ingredients, despite what they look like. She says it's important you know this, because she doesn't want you thinking she gave us chocolate, when chocolate is poisonous to most animals.
Anyway, here are a couple of photos of me checking my egg out:
And here's one of Mollie, who was a bit more cautious about approaching and trying out her own egg:
Easter is almost as fun as Christmas!
Hope you had a hoppy Easter too!
Squeak soon,
Joshua
6 comments:
What lucky fur babies to have a mummy like you who cares what they eat :)
Carol:
Thanks! I hope they feel as lucky to have me as I do to have them. Also, I always check what's in their food. It's even more important to me than what's in my own food.
They are looking so suspicious towards to eggs!
ReHiTu:
Yes. They got over their suspicion and ate them afterwards though.
What interesting eggs. Dandelions? Sounds good for you. Hope they were delicious. :)
Rita:
There's more than dandelions in them, but it's plant-based ingredients, so good for us (as a treat anyhow). Anyway, we were a bit suspicious of them at first - Mollie especially - but quickly figured out they were edible, and decided we liked them.
Squeak soon,
Joshua
Post a Comment