Monday, April 22, 2019

#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For April 22nd 2019

What is the advantage of size, of distance? Is the distant view of a bank of primroses more beautiful than a single primrose held in the hand? I don't think so. To the eye a beautiful view is no more than a pattern of light and shade and colour.
~C.R. Milne

Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
~Marcus Aurelius

Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
~Buddha

When the waves close over me, I dive down to fish for pearls.
~Masha Kaleko

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.
~Vivian Greene

Just living is NOT enough. One must have Sunshine, Freedom, and a little flower.
~Hans Christian Andersen

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.
~John Lennon

4 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely!
Happy Earth Day! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Glad you enjoyed... Happy Earth Day to you too!

Jeanie said...

I love all of these.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Great to hear that! :)