Tuesday, April 09, 2019

#Unicorn Slippers, #HarryPotter Boxes, And #MothersDay Gifts

The last few days of March contained a lot of fun post, as well as some tasty goodies for me.

In the parcel that contained Lilie's princess paws outfit from my Mam, there was a pair of unicorn slippers for me.....

(Yes, they're on my feet in the photo)

Mam also sent me this Mother and Daughter plaque:


Plus, my Harry Potter box arrived. For those who like to know, March's box contained the following:

A t-shirt with a toad, some chicken feathers, and moons on it...

(Illustrating how you get a basalisk, I assume, especially given the theme of this month's box... I'm basing this on my knowledge of how that's meant to work, which comes from what they say in the books and movies).

A chocolate frogs poster...


Some sweets, which were some actual edible chocolate frogs, and some sherbert lemons...

(Yes, they did taste good, in case you were wondering).

Some "divination" Earl Grey tea, complete with a tea strainer...

(I do have one of those strainer things, though this one's slightly smaller than mine... Not that it matters. Doesn't hurt to have a spare though, and since this is the third tea they've sent out, I'm glad they thought to include one at some point for those who don't have one, since a lot of people probably didn't before they sent this one out).

An ornamental mandrake...

(the first photo shows it in its pot, the second shows it out of the pot, so you can see it more clearly).

And a Ravenclaw print...


There was also something with details on it about how I can order a personalized Hogwarts letter, plus a scratch card that I'm waiting to find out what I won from, since we had to contact them to tell them what was on my card, and haven't had the reply yet. At least, we haven't had it at the time I'm writing this, though we might have by the time it goes live.

If that wasn't enough, the last Sunday in March was Mothers' Day here in the UK, and my Mam got me a little something from Lilie. It's a little wooden heart with a message on it. Here's a photo:


Kelly also got me some mini flapjack bites, and caramel crispy bites, which were the rest of my Mothers' Day present from Lilie. I didn't bother to get photos of those, though I did enjoy eating them. *wink*

Like I said, lots of fun post, and tasty goodies!

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love it all but especially that you got a present for Mum's day from Lilie! That's incredibly sweet and thoughtful!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! Yeah, I loved that too. Made me feel better about it being Mothers' Day.

Rita said...

Cute slippers and a good Mother's Day, for sure.
Looks like the Harry Potter box was full of goodies again. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks, and yes to all the above. ;)