Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.
Mummy has been playing with that flashy thing again. So I'm going to share the photos it made of me and my Cavapoo brother, Logan. Almost all of them were taken during the second half of last month, except two of them, which were taken at the start of October. Oh, and Mummy says sorry about any mess, but we apparently, "Cause chaos," when we play - so Mummy says - and it's tricky to not get the results of it in the photos. She's also sorry about the peeling wallpaper you can see in some of the photos. Personally, I think she's making a fuss about nothing... We like our toys within easy reach, and it's not our fault about the peeling wallpaper. But whatever. I promised I'd tell you that for her, so I did. Anyway, on to the photos!
First, here we are in the bedroom on the big bed:
Next, here we are on the beach on one of the not raining days we had:
Now here are some random pictures of us during playtime at home:
Logan was really playful that day, and really got in to his game of tuggy with Mummy...
Mummy did a video a couple of weeks ago too, which she did while me and Logan were playing chase, so here it is:
These next two are the ones taken at the start of October. Daddy took these two. Mummy was giving us the toys Nana sent us when she sent Mummy lots of stuff. She sent us a couple of blankets too, but Mummy didn't get photos of those. Anyway, here's me and Logan getting our toys from Nana off Mummy:
See the little doggy that sort of looks like my brother Logan... The one sitting on Mummy's desk? I know you should be able to see it in the first of those two photos, if not both, because I heard Nana telling Mummy so when Mummy showed her the photos. That was one of the things in the box, which Nana sent to Mummy. She got it for her because of how much it looks like Logan. Me and Logan wanted it, but Mummy wouldn't share. We don't think that's very fair of her, since we're always happy to share our toys.
Anyway, after all that playing, it's time for a nap...
As Logan is saying in this photo: "Do you mind? I'm sleeping!"
I do hope you enjoyed the photos and video though. But, of course you did... We're super cute! Especially me!
See you next week.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
8 comments:
I really, enjoyed the post, Tori. I t is clear that your house runs pretty much like ours. Dog centric.
John:
Yeah... Sometimes we let Mummy and Daddy have their own way... You know, just to keep them happy... But mostly we're in charge around here.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Your playful antics are far too cute for anyone to get too mad about the chaos. And in that top photo, Lilie looks very, VERY big!
Jeanie:
Mummy agrees about the chaos. Daddy does try to keep it under control, and Mummy helps some, but they let us have fun and cause chaos first, and then clean up later.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Lilie and Logan! I love those names, whether for human babies or fur babies! And the fur babies are just as much trouble!
All the pictures were great. Loved the chase video the best--LOL! I can see why you end up tuckered out and needing a nap! LOL!
Jean:
Thanks about their names, and thanks for visiting! :)
I agree about them being as much trouble. I'm only basing it on babysitting experience, but you get just as much mess and chaos regardless of whether the toddlers are furry or not in my experience. Good thing they're cute, eh? ;)
Rita:
Yeah, we play hard. We play like that for a while, and play hard with Mummy - and sometimes also Daddy - too. Then we need a good long nap. Mummy says it's great... Something about how it makes it easier for her to get things done when we take a long nap like we do. Not sure why she'd say that. Anyway, glad you enjoyed the photos and video.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Post a Comment