Monday, October 14, 2019

#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For October 14th 2019

When you need something to believe in start with YOURSELF.
~Unknown

Ultimately, everything is completely up to you. Quit looking for the answers outside of yourself. The invitation to something better is not arriving from any source outside of yourself — ever.
~Bryant McGill

We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
~May Sarton

True forgiveness is when you can say, "Thank you for that experience."
~Oprah Winfrey

Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.
~Rita Schiano

When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.
~Maya Angelou

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
~C. S. Lewis

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

The Oprah quote is an especially good one. You must have a huge reference pot for these -- and I'm glad!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
I do. I intentionally went looking for a load of quotes at first, and now follow several sources where I can get plenty more.

Rita said...

I like Oprah's the best, too.
Always good ones, though. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Great, and thanks! :)