Monday, December 23, 2019

#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For December 23rd 2019

Aim for the mountaintop, but remember to savor the climb.
~Robin Sharma

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you only walk on sunny days you'll never reach your destination.
~Paulo Coelho

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
~Lao Tzu

We all grow tired eventually; it happens to everyone. Even the sun, at the close of the year, is no longer a morning person.
~Joyce Rachelle

No two trees - no two leaves - are ever exactly alike. No plant - no flower - ever perfectly symmetrical. Repetition, yet with a slight difference. Variety, yet with conformity. This is how we expect it. This is how we love it. This is beauty.
~C.R. Milne

I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, 'Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.'
~Lewis Carroll

6 comments:

Cat Strawberry (The Strawberry Post) said...

I love these quotes, just the motivation I needed to stay on track with life after getting very stressed about a lot in the last few days. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
You're very welcome. I'm glad you liked them, and they helped you. :)

Rita said...

Winter is here. Merry Christmas, Tori! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Jeanie said...

I've never heard that Lewis Carroll quote. It is magical and wonderful.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Glad I found one you love that you haven't heard before. :)