Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Magnificent Pets; #Pet Themed Colouring Books Featuring My #Tortoise

If you - or anyone you know, be they children or adults - happen to be a fan of colouring books, especially those with an animal theme, you might be interested to know that my Hermann's Tortoise, Artemis, is featured in two versions of the "Magnificent Pets" colouring book from Praise My Pet.

You can find Artemis in both the Colouring Book For Children and the Mandala Coloring Book For Adults, which were officially released on June 27th 2020.

About the Colouring Book For Children:
"Magnificent Pets: A Coloring Book for Children showcases over real pets (photos of whom were submitted to us by our pet-loving community) in coloring book form. The perfect gift for creative children!"

About the Mandala Colouring Book For Adults:
"Magnificent Pets: A Mandala Coloring Book for Adults showcases over 100 real pets (photos of whom were submitted to us by our pet-loving community) in coloring book form. Studies show that adult coloring books -- and particularly those in the mandala style -- are excellent for stress relief. It's the perfect gift; especially for yourself!"

To get your hands on a copy of whichever version you'd prefer, Click here for the Colouring Book For Children or click here for the Mandala Coloring Book For Adults.

If you grab a copy of either version, I hope you enjoy colouring Artemis' photo, as well as those of the other pets featured.

1 comment:

Cat Strawberry said...

Wow, how exciting! Sorry I missed this post when it went out but I'm glad I've seen it now. I'll have to look in to getting one or both of these books, I simply love colouring, and it would be so fun to see Artemis in one of the pictures! :D