Don't forget: the Smashwords Summer/Winter sale is now on. At least, it is for a few more days. So, if you want to grab yourself some eBook bargains, pop over to my Smashwords author page, pick your books, and add them to your cart. Then make sure to check out before July 31st 2020, since that's when the sale ends. As I mentioned in this post from July 8th, my books are at various levels of discount, making them all $1.50 or less, and some of them completely FREE!
In other news: I forgot to mention this when I did one of these posts a couple of weeks ago, but... I recently did another interview - first one this year, actually - which went live on July 1st 2020 over on Campbell's World. If you'd like to read it, you can find my interview here.
*~*~*
“There are many reasons why novelists write – but they all have one thing in common: a need to create an alternative world.”
~John Fowles
*~*~*
OK. Let's see what links I've managed to gather together for you this time around, shall we?
The writing process, and writing life in genral:
12 writing struggles that are (yes, really) only temporaryInterviews and appearances:
No comments:
Post a Comment