#MondayMotivation - #Quotes + Words Of #Wisdom 13-07-20
The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
~Albus Dumbledore
Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
~Buddha
If your view is basic goodness, you see it wherever you go.
~Pema Chodron
He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
~Raymond Hull
If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
~Maya Angelou
Forget the past. Remember the lesson.
~Mandy Hale
Be a source of joy, & let the critics & haters complain about the world.
~Paulo Coelho
Having talent is fantastic. Having confidence is even more important.
~Robin Sharma
We cannot start over, but we can start now and make a new ending.
~Zig Ziglar
The past is the past and has nothing to do with you. It has nothing to do with right now. Do not let anything from your past inhibit you in this present moment. Start over. Start Fresh. Each day. Each hour. Each minute. Just get going.
~Neale Donald Walsch
Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.
~Robert Brault
The quieter we become, the more we can hear.
~Rumi
4 comments:
I had a Covid meltdown this weekend. This quote says it all. Thank you, Buddha! Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
Lovely, lovely quotes. :)
Jeanie:
Sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing OK? Also, I wish I could say I haven't had the same thing happen. Yes, that's a very appropriate quote right now. In fact, it often is for me. *sigh*
Rita:
Glad you liked the quotes again this week. :)
Post a Comment