Monday, July 07, 2008

My relaxing Monday

Today (Monday) I've alternated between watching DVDs, messing about on the PC and curling up on the sofa reading. Not a bad way to spend the day in my opinion. :)

The book I read was "Aesops Fables" retold in verse by Tom Paxton. It's one of my recently aquired braille books. I'm sure you're all familiar with Aesop's fables ("the tortoise and the hare" and all those stories) so I wont go in to details on the book. I'll just say that I enjoyed spending half the afternoon curled up on the sofa reading it.

Most of the DVDs I watched were more of the childrens' cartoons I said I was collecting. You know? The ones I always enjoyed. The ones I watched today were "Rugrats" DVDs.

I've also just finished watching "Batman Begins" with Kelly. It's my favourite of the Batman movies. Although, I'm not really being fair when I say that because the only other one I've actually seen is "Batman And Robin" but... *Shrugs*... Alot of people seem to like "Batman Begins" best. I know Kelly does. It's "technically" the first Batman movie, though it's actually one of the most recently made. It's annoying when they do that. Anyway, we both enjoyed watching it and that's all that matters. In fact, Kelly enjoys the movie so much he's watched it about four times in the past week. LOL! So I guess it was definately worth its money. :)

Going to leave it at this because my wrist is a bit sore from all the labeling I did over the weekend. Hope everyone's having a good day and that you enjoy whatever's left of it. :)

Tori

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori you seem to have had a really relaxing weekend what with one thing and another"including with your mam as well" .

and all that lovely food.

and now today " monday" you have another nice relaxing day reading etc, and good for you too.

hope tomorrow is just as relaxing,lol.

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm glad you had a relaxing day.

I have seen all of the Batman movies. Trust me, "Batman Begins" blows them all away.

AliceKay said...

I'm not sure if I've ever seen "Batman Begins". I'll have to check that out.

theteacher said...

There is some sort of new Batman film coming out soon. It looks really dark and spooky!

LadyStyx said...

Im looking forward to the new one hittin the theatres. It looks like it's going to be really good. The sad thing about it is that they're saying it's some of Heath Ledger's best work.....I may have to wait and just catch it on video. My luck I'd start blubbering like a fool in the theatre.