Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tiring trip out

I got to go outside all day during a nice day without a hat. :)

That might not seem like a big deal to you, but to me it is because I haven't been outside during the day without a hat since I was about 8 or 9 years old. Sure there have been times my Mam's whipped my hat off my head for a quick photo, but that's it. But today... No hat! :)

Anyway...

Today was a very tiring day with a tiring trip out. It wouldn't have been a tiring trip out if it wasn't for the fact I'm still a little drained and such from having the op. I did have a good day though... Despite the fact I was exhausted afterwards.

I went in to Swansea with my Mam. She needed to get her hair cut for the wedding and I needed a few things so we'd arranged a good week or more ago that we'd go in to Swansea today (before we knew I was having the op last week). Mam said I could give it a miss if I wanted to, but I decided I'd go. My Dad drove us instead of us having to get the bus though.

I got a new wallet and 2 new pairs of 9ct gold stud earings. One pair is heart shaped, the other pair is round with a stone in them that Mam says is pink. The other things I got don't need to be mentioned.

I had to have something to eat around lunch time because - hungry or not - I needed to eat something to be able to take my antibiotic pill. So I had McDonalds. Good excuse or what? LOL! :)

When I got home all I wanted to do was sleep. I napped for a couple of hours (I think about 3) but wasn't sleepy after that (although I was still really tired) so I laid on the sofa watching a kids TV series called "David The Gnome" that I recently got on DVD. I'd have laid in bed watching it but we don't have the TV and DVD player for the bedroom set up yet (partly because the TV is at my parents' place waiting for them to have a chance to bring it down here).

Now I think I'm gonna go get something to eat so I can take my last lot of pills (I'm a bit late taking them because of my late nap) and maybe check some blogs while I wait for them to kick in.

Hope everyone's doing OK... Enjoy whatever's left of your day, or - if there's nothing left of it - enjoy tomorrow. :)

Tori

8 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I am happy for you Tori. and I am glad things are looking better for me too!

sorry you are still tired from the op though :(

Be a Goddess music said...

Hello Tori from another Welshie in cyberspace !!

:)

Intense Guy said...

Ah! Now you will finally have some sun-bleached highlights in your hair. As small a blessing as this might seem to others, I'm sure it was a huge thrill to you. :)

Keep healing - its so nice to see you back.

LadyStyx said...

Glad you had a nice (albeit tiring) day out. How wonderful that you got to go hatfree!!

Celticspirit said...

Glad to hear that your surgery went so well. Sounds like you're recovering nicely even if you are still tired. Just take lots of naps and eat chocolate! ;) Sounds like you and your Mam had a good shopping trip also. I hope the rest of your week is just a nice. Blessings.

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. :)

Be A Goddess Music:
Thanks... And thanks for visiting my blog. :)

CelticSpirit:
Take naps and eat chocolate... I can do that. ;)

AliceKay said...

Every day will get better for you, Tori. You'll have your strength back in no time. :)

Tori_z said...

Thanks AK. :)