Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

"Belle is a girl who is dissatisfied with life in a small provincial French town, constantly trying to fend off the misplaced "affections" of conceited Gaston. The Beast is a prince who was placed under a spell because he could not love. A wrong turn taken by Maurice, Belle's father, causes the two to meet."

"Belle, whose father Maurice is imprisoned by the Beast (really an enchanted Prince), offers herself instead and finds the prince inside the Beast."

(Above taken from this page).

I've seen this movie so many times I've lost count, but I don't seem to have reviewed it on my blog before, so I'm doing it now. What can I say about this movie? It's a fantastic, beautiful movie, and - quite frankly - I don't know how anyone could fail to enjoy it! If you haven't seen it... Where have you been? And, also... If you haven't seen it, then you really should!

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Great movie!

Rita said...

Yes--cute movie! :)

Furry Bottoms said...

Beauty and the Beast is one of my most favorite Disney movies. I haven't seen it in a long time though.. hmm...

Toriz said...

Glad you all agree it's a great movie! :)

Intense Guy said...

I actually had the good fortune to see this performed on Broadway!

:) its a great story and has wonderful music.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
I bet that was a fantastic experience!