Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

"An eccentric professor invents wacky machinery, but can't seem to make ends meet. When he invents a revolutionary car, a foreign government becomes interested in it, and resorts to skulduggery to get their hands on it."

"The most fantasmagorical musical entertainment in the history of everything!"

(Above taken from here).

I'm not sure how I managed to end up not reviewing this movie before, but I can't find any review for it among my old posts, so I guess I didn't review it. Anyway... It's a funny, fantastic movie, and if you haven't seen it then you really should!

7 comments:

Rita said...

I saw that many years ago. Cute, fun family movie. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yeah, I originally saw it years ago too, but I watched it again recently.

Deanna said...

Oh Tori, I have watched this movie at least 100 times (maybe I exagerate a bit...) with my kids when they were growing up. Great movie. And now I will have the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song streaming through my head for the rest of the day!

AliceKay said...

Yep, this is a great family movie. Watched it when I was a kid and watched it with my kids. I have the video so probably one of these days, I'll watch it with Ryan. :)

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Yeah, perhaps a bit of an exageration, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least getting near that number for you... It's got to be a few dozen times (at least) that I've seen it, after all! ;)

AK:
I hope Ryan enjoys it as much as everyone else when the day comes for you to watch it with him.

Intense Guy said...

I've never seen the movie - I've only read the book a couple dozen times. :)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Oh? Only a couple dozen times? LOL!