Friday, February 25, 2011

Furkid Friday: furkid fun

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Gwydion and I are really hating those noisy humans being here. We're getting really frustrated with all the noise. We are trying to get on with naps, play times, etc though. Like how I was trying to get Gwydion to play with me when he was out of his cage the other day...




... And how I was playing with my rattle teddy that I got when Gwydion got his new cage, and Mami was calling me a nutter, because I was playing by myself and kept throwing it up in the air and trying to catch it. Or how Gwydion's figured out that if he doesn't completely empty out his bowl when having his, "give me some more greens," tantrums he can amuse himself by rolling the dish around on its side so that the bits of food still in it make a rattly noise (which is fun for him, until the dish falls and lands upside down, and he can't even pick it up to use it to get the humans to come to him... But it's OK, because he just squeaks loudly for them instead). It just goes to show... Even when life is frustrating, strangers are upsetting your routine - and much too close to your family - and the weather isn't nice, you can still have fun!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

You're right, Kero. We can have fun even when things aren't going exactly the way we would like them to. All we have to do is look around.

Have a great week. :)

Deanna said...

That's the right attitude Kero! Glad you and Gwd love each other so much. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Exactly!

Deanna:
Yes... I love my little brother!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

*giggles*

Feels the furry love...

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Yep, I love my brother. I don't know that he's quite as enthusiastic about it as me though!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero