Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hey Arnold! - The Movie

"A fourth grader and his best friend set out to stop an industrialist from bulldozing their town."

"When a powerful developer named Mr. Scheck wants to knock down all the stores and houses in Arnold's neighborhood to build a huge "mall-plex", it looks likes the neighborhood is doomed to disappear. But with the help of a superhero and a mysterious deep-voiced stranger, Arnold and Gerald will need to recover a crucial document in order to save their beloved neighborhood."

(Above taken from this page).

I always enjoyed the Nickelodeon show, "Hey Arnold!"... I enjoyed the movie just as much as I'd enjoyed the show in the past!

6 comments:

Rita said...

This is another one I haven't seen. :)

Right now I am watching the Narnia Prince Caspian movie. I like the talking animals--hehe! These are quite violent, tho. I sure wouldn't want to bring a little kid to these.

Furry Bottoms said...

I used to watch the cartoon on Nickoledon. But I never did see the movie.

AliceKay said...

I've never seen this one. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie just as much as you did the show.

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yeah, I agree about the Narnia movies... I'm sure the books aren't that violent. Mind you, I think it's expected these days... Violence and action scenes, I mean.

Nikki:
I used to watch the cartoon too... Did you enjoy the cartoon when you used to watch it? If so, you should definately try to get to watch the movie if you can!

AK:
This one's not as big as Rugrats, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.

Intense Guy said...

I always enjoyed Hey Arnold on TV too!!

LOL - I watch such adult fare huh?

Toriz said...

Iggy:
That's OK... The kids' movies and TV shows are better anyway! ;)