Friday, February 11, 2011

Furkid Friday: strange humans outside

Hi humans, this is Kero.

There's been lots of that nasty rain, and I don't really like going out in it, so it's been hard to get to enjoy walkies. It doesn't help that some humans are doing something strange outside, which makes getting out there even for a quick sniff and such in the garden difficult. I have no idea what they're doing out there, but I wish they weren't out there. They wake us up early with their bangs and shouts, and make lots of noise all day. I watch them, but I'm still not sure what they're doing out there. All I know is that they keep spoiling my naps and stopping me going for walkies properly - not to mention the fact they're on my territory - and I don't like that!

I don't really have anything much to say, because not much has happened around here recently, plus the strange humans who are doing the work outside are quiet right now, so I want to get a nap in while I have a chance to do so. So, I'll leave it at this for today, I think.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Licks and sniffs Kero. Enjoy that nap of yours! Hope the rain goes away soon and the sun shines down on you.

Furry Bottoms said...

Hopefully the construction sounding stuff will stop soon! The sun will be out soon and you'll be able to go on walkies again. Hang in there!

Rita said...

Noisy humans outside your house are sooo annoying and scary. I hope they go away soon. Now!
Love, Karma

AliceKay said...

The noisy humans will leave soon and the sun will shine again. Then you can enjoy those walkies like you used to. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks all!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

You know what to do Kero - mark your territory (and if those humans are in - mark them too!)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Oh, don't worry... I've "marked" their stuff plenty of times. Dadi says I'm bad for doing it, but Mami finds it funny, and when Dadi says it isn't she says if they'd quit leaving it just outside the door for her to fall over then she might be a bit more sympathetic.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero