Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Furkid thoughts: "No, Mami, I want that one!"

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Well, I think you know that Willow's here? I'm not sure why, and neither is she. Neither of us can figure out how the humans' minds work and why they do some things. All we know is that Willow is here, Willow's stuff is here, and both Willow and her stuff look as though they're staying for a long time. Mami says Willow will probably be here for good, but you never can tell with humans!

Anyway...

The other day the humans got us a toy each. You'll have seen Willow's if you read the post she put on Dadi's blog yesterday; there's a photo of her with Mami and the toy.

They - the humans, I mean - tried to give me that Scooby Doo, but I wasn't having it. I got really upset, and Dadi didn't know what was wrong. Mami was quick to figure it out though, and switched the toys (since Willow doesn't care as long as she gets something) and I was happy then. After spending a few minutes playing with it, I sat on the sofa and dropped it beside me to wait for a photo. Mami sat it up, and Dadi took the photo. Here it is:


Yes, my new toy is a bear. I decided I wanted a bear much more than I wanted a Scooby Doo toy. I just didn't want the Scooby Doo!

After the photo was taken I played with my bear some more, then curled up for a nap with it. I've been cuddling with it on and off ever since. Willow's a bit upset because she wants it, but it's mine and she's not having it, so there!

Here's another photo of me taken recently; I'm sitting on the bed that the humans keep insisting is theirs for some reason, despite the fact that they are, of course, mistaken. I just allow them to share it because they're nice and warm to curl up with.


Anyway, before I end this post I have one more photo to show you. It's me taking a nap on the sofa... I needed the blanket; it's been quite cold lately!



Speaking of naps, I could use one right now... Don't forget - if you haven't already - to go to my Dadi's blog and take a look at Willow's post that she did yesterday; I'm pretty sure she also did one just before I came to do mine today, so you might want to read that too. Personally, I'm going to bed to rest up for walkies!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

*giggles*

I think that Scooby (being a dog) isn't the thing to sink your teeth into and give a good shaking to.. I mean, thats almost like being a cannabal isn't it?

You look so comfy sprawled out on that sofa - I hope you were warm enough under that blankie - its no fun being cold.

*era rubs*

Furry Bottoms said...

So, Willow was Tori's Mom's Dog and now she is your sister?

Its nice to have a sister, you know. Have fun with Willow, Kero!

Deanna said...

Whiskey's been needing his blanket a lot lately too. You are a pooch with discerning taste. That is nothing to be ashamed about. Hopefully you will share with Willow just a little... right?

Rita said...

New toys! Nice! The fact that you got your pick must mean you are alpha dog. ;)

Karma loves her bed up on the couch now in the winter because it is warmer there than on the floor. Enjoy your new family member! :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Yeah, exactly! Bears are much better for sinking your teeth in to when you're a dog!

Yes, I was warm enough... Thanks!

Nikki:
Basically, yes. My little sister (I'm a little over 6 months older than her).

Deanna:
Yes. I'm allowing her to play with all my other toys (even the ones I had when Santa Paws came) and share my rawhide treats that are everywhere. She's just not allowed my new bear!

Rita:
I am alpha dog! First because I'm older, second because I was here first, and third because I said I am!

Karma's a smart kitty!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

That's a nice toy you have there. It was cool you were able to choose what one you wanted first. Sometimes being older has it's advantages. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Yes, it does. Also, I think the humans know that I'm a little more particular about how things are and what I do or don't like than some dogs (such as Willow).

Licks and sniffs,
Kero