Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Willow's World: some photos from a confused dog

Hi humans. This is Willow. For some reason that I don't understand I am now with Kero and his humans. I don't know where my Mami is. It seems like a nice place to live (Tori especially has always been nice to me) so I will just focus on that as I have given up trying to figure out why these humans do things. I am 7 now, and still don't understand. All I know for sure right now is that Kero's humans say they will now be my humans. Oh, and also that I have some photos for you. Here I am napping with Kero on the sofa. And napping by myself on the sofa. And here I am walking with the Kelly human at the park. There are some good smells at the park. Here I am sniffing some of them. I was very pleased when I saw the park. It is very big with lots of running room and has a big bit of water. For some reason I can't find a way to get in to the big bit of water. I will keep trying though. There has got to be a way through that fence! Anyway, here I am with the Tori human and the Scooby Doo teddy these humans got for me. That was before I pulled one of Scooby Doo's eyes out of course. And one last photo. Here I am playing in some snow with the Tori human. She was throwing snowballs and I was catching them and eating them. I love that game! This will do from me for today. Lots of licks, Willow

No comments: