Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Willow's World: new stuff

Hi humans, it's Willow again. OK, I know I only posted yesterday, but I have a couple more photos for you all. They are a bit dark (sorry) but the bedroom is a bit dark and it is not easy to get photos of a dark dog in a dark room on a dark bed. The humans wanted to show you photos of me on my new bed though. So here are the photos. The bed itself is grey but you can't see it since the blue blankets are over it. I also have a new set of bowls. One is grey and the other dark blue. We didn't bother to get photos of those though. They are plastic bowls which Kero tells me is done in this house because otherwise the bowls would get broken too easily. I asked him why but he has no idea and says that's just what the humans say. The bed, blankets (there are two blankets which are both the same colour) and bowls came in a big box on Monday. Our pal Iggy had it sent to me. Isn't he nice? Thanks Iggy! Lots of licks, Willow

No comments: