Iggy: Nothing wrong with your male hormones then? ;)
Styxie: I like almost any version of this song, but this one is my favourite. Maybe because the singers are both Welsh? Or maybe because it was actually the first version I heard (or at least remembered hearing and paid attention to)? I don't know. But this one's my favourite... Whatever the reason.
7 comments:
That song bring's back so many memories
That Cerys Matthews is good lookin' and sweet sounding.
Very nice version. My fav is still this one right now though : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tPdNA_D31Nc
Louise:
Yeah, I'm sure it does.
Iggy:
Nothing wrong with your male hormones then? ;)
Styxie:
I like almost any version of this song, but this one is my favourite. Maybe because the singers are both Welsh? Or maybe because it was actually the first version I heard (or at least remembered hearing and paid attention to)? I don't know. But this one's my favourite... Whatever the reason.
The version I love is the one by Jessica Simpson with her then husband, Nick Lachey. Here's the link .
Very Nice! I hope you're having a good day...and keep warm!
AK:
I don't think I've ever heard that version before... It's a great version.
Barb:
Thanks... Hope you're having a great day too!
Post a Comment