OK, so now that I have my letter (it's a "H") I can play the game that Wifey, Iggy and Chicago played on their blogs recently. The "10 favourite things starting with the letter..." one.
So... Here goes...
These aren't in any particular order.
1. Homemadefood - There's nothing better than walking in to the kitchin and smelling a nice roast dinner cooking, or some fresh bread baking, or... Well, you get the idea! And eating it is even better!
2. Hot chocolate - It's made of chocolate, it'll warm you up on a cold day, it comes in all sorts of different flavours, and you can put marshmallows in it... What's not to like?
3. Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry - It sounds like an awesome place to go to school, and I SO wish I could have gone there!
4. Horses - I've ALWAYS absolutely LOVED horses ever since I can remember... I miss horse riding!
5. Hugs - It's amazing how much something as simple as a hug can help you to feel better when you're upset or hurt.
6. Halloween/Samhain - Come on... What's not to like? Treats, fun costumes, honouring of ancestors, telling spooky stories, playing games together... Halloween/Samhain has it all!
7. Hobbits - Hobbits are simple little people who live off the land, want no more than they "need" and enjoy celebrating life... How can you not like Hobbits?
8. Hot dogs - Nice long ones in buns with onions and ketchup on them... Mmmm! That's good eatin'!
9. Hubby - How can I have a favourite things list without including him? He'd do anything for me, he spoils me rotten, and he's been there for me when I've needed him most... I love him to bits, and hope he knows it!
10. Happy and healthy friends - One of the things that make me happy is knowing that my friends are happy and healthy. No matter how bad I'm feeling, I always feel a little better knowing my friends are fine. :)
So, that's my list.