OK, what the heck... Here are the things I left off of the other list. Items 11to 25...
11. Harry Potter - Oh, come on, you knew he'd have to be added at some point. Everyone knows I'm a huge Potter fan... Admit it, you'd have been disappointed if he never made the list at all, wouldn't you? ;)
12. Heat - Yep, I had to add it. However, this one could easily have made it on to a "dislikes" list, because - despite all my whining about being cold - if it gets too hot then I can't deal with it. I can only deal with a certain amount of heat. Anything between about 6 C and 20 C and I'm happy though. :)
13. Herbal teas - Well, most kinds. There's the odd one I don't like, but for the most part I'm happy to drink herbal teas. Some of them I actually really enjoy. Most of them I avoid unless I'm using them for medicinal purposes though.
14. Honey - I love a bit of honey in my herbal teas. Some people like it just in sandwiches or on toast, but I prefer it in a herbal tea or properly mixed in some other drink or food item. I do enjoy a bit of honey on toast from time to time though.
15. History - I can't remember most dates, but I do love to read or hear about historical events. I'm one of those people who will even quite happily sit and listen to my Nan telling the same stories of her childhood over, and over again... Why? Because they give a bit of a glimpse in to the past. Admittedly proper historical records of actual events are more interesting, but it's still nice to hear about how people used to do things in the good old days before T.V. and the internet.
16. Hamsters - They're cute and fluffy, so they've got that going for them. But what I find most interesting and amusing about hamsters is the way they store food in their little cheek pouches. It always makes me laugh seeing a hamster with full cheek pouches.
17. Hedwig - Well, not just Hedwig herself, but all owls. I've had a passion for owls since I was about 10 or 11 when we went to an owl sanctuary and I got to actually pet a real live owl.
18. Hot bubble baths - There's nothing more relaxing than a hot bubble bath. Especially if it's accompanied by scented candles and soft music. Ah... A perfect way to unwind!
19. Hoobs - I know it's a kids show, but I'm sure I've mentioned my liking for the Hoobs before. It's an interesting and informative show where three creatures called Hoobs ask some of the questions that either a child might ask or someone not familiar with how things work on Earth might ask, then that episode of the show is dedicated to finding the answer(s) and reporting the findings to the rest of the Hoobs up in Hoob Land via Hoob news.
20. Hamburgers - Spacifically if they are the kind in a bun with onions and ketchup on them. A little cheese wouldn't go amiss either, though the cheese is not essential for an enjoyable hamburger.
21. Hagrid - I'd love to have someone as kind and fiercely loyal as Hagrid on my side.
22. Heavy snowfalls - I had to get this one in somehow. LOL! I love snow, and the more there is, the happier I am.
23. Home entertainment systems - This one covers both home cinema systems and hi-fis. I thoroughly enjoy watching movies and listening to music, so this one had to come up somewhere. ;)
24. Hippopotamus - Not the animal, the word. I think it's one of the best words in the English language. It ranks right up there with "platapus" and "supercalifragilisticexpialadocious"... I think I spelled that last one right, but I'm not sure. LOL!
25. Hard boiled sweets - Actually, I love almost any kinds of sweets, but hard boiled sweets was the only kind I could think of off the top of my head that starts with "H"... I do like to have some lying around though, because - apart from anything else - a hard boiled sweet lasts longer than most sweets so I end up eating less of them. Plus, since the majority of them are fruit flavoured and therefore contain no dairy I don't suffer for eating them like I do with chocolate. ;)
There are probably others, but these were the ones I thought of along with the previously posted 10 answers. So I think I'll let these do. :)