I found this while looking for Christmasy things to post on my blog, and I thought it might be fun to play.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? I'd love a real one, but an artificial one is much more practical, so that's what we have
3. When do you put up the tree? Any time from December 1st onwards. Usually before the first week in December is over though.
4. When do you take the tree down? As soon as the new year is over... Usually around January 3rd.
5. Do you like eggnog? I'm not sure. I tried it last year but couldn't decide whether I liked it or not.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? That would have to be Jo Sepi (AKA Jo-Jo)... The doll I got for my second Christmas. I don't actually remember getting him (I was only just a year old) but he's always been special to me.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad, because he flits in and out of interests so fast it's impossible to keep up.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kero, because he doesn't care what you get him as long as you don't leave him out. And if dogs don't count, then my Mam, because you can take her with you about a month before Christmas, let her pick her presents, and still surprise her with them Christmas day. LOL!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A pack of tampons... I told my Dad I wanted something personal that's just for me and nobody else will want to use it. So he got me a box of tampons. I've decided I wont tell Dad that any more. LOL!
11. Favourite Christmas Movie? Santa Claus - The Movie
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start getting the odd little thing from late September onwards, but the real Christmas shopping is done in late November.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I'm aware of.
14. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Mince pies
15. Lights on the tree? Our tree is fibre optic so automatically has lights on it, but if it wasn't then I'd put lights on it.
16. Favourite Christmas song? Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. I don't go further than the garden on Christmas day.
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Doesn't matter. Our fibre optic tree doesn't have anything on top, but I've had trees with stars and trees with angels... I still have the star from the first tree I brought myself, and the angel my Mam gave me from when we were younger, so I could put either up.
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning... Though if Kelly had his way it would be as they arrive. ;)
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How commercialised Christmas has become
21. Favourite thing about this time of year? Family and friends actually making the effort to show they remember one another and care... Just a shame it's only Christmas it seems to happen.
22. Send cards by e-mail or regular mail? Regular mail.
23. Do you have a favourite Christmas ornament or decoration? I've got a raised picture of Santa with a bunch of puppies climbing over him. It used to be put in my room every year, now it gets to be in any home I happen to be living in.
24. Do you have a favourite Christmas drink? Not really.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For all my family and friends to have a wonderful Christmas.
If you want to play too then you can either play in the comments section of this post or on your own blog. But if you don't want to play then I wont be offended. :)